Sunday, January 24, 2010

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition vs. Sleek and Shine Conditioner

So on my quest to find the perfect products for my hair, I have been quite the PJ (Product Junkie) These two conditioners seemed to get great reviews on www.naturallycurly.com (which happens to be my go-to for everything curly) so I decided to test them out. Here are my thoughts:


GF Triple Nutrition: First off, the smell was simply divine, quite fruity. Makes you want to go make a fruit smoothie. Well, I finished a whole bottle of this stuff, so that's a good sign. I used it as a rinse out and a leave-in. Not at the same time though. I felt that it gave good slip and ok moisture to my hair as a rinse out. However as a leave-in, I felt that it was not thick enough and often left my hair frizzy when it was fully dry. I had to use a lot of it as a leave-in too. (glad that it's cheap) Would I buy this one again?? probably not.



GF Sleek & Shine: Again the smell was really yummy. It kept giving me a craving for sweets, although this is not necessarily a good thing when you're trying to lose weight lol. Anyway, I'm half way through my bottle right now. I have used this as a leave-in only. Haven't tried it as a rinse out yet. In comparison to the Triple Nutrition, it is much thicker and gave my hair much more moisture. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I still had some frizz, although not as much as with the Triple Nutrition. Would I buy this one again?? Yes, due to it being cheap and an ok fallback product.

No comments:

Post a Comment